As the leading force of the Enterprise East Coast sales team at Cybba you will be joining a dynamic group that is on the forefront of bridging marketing tech and advertising tech. As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will help bring to market a comprehensive full-funnel solution to the digital marketplace for enterprise companies. We are looking for a high-level, seasoned sales person to help us diver deeper into enterprise brands and become a trusted advisor in the space. Specifically, we would like someone with experience selling into large digital agencies and brands direct.
- Prospect, outreach and develop new relationships with enterprise-level advertising companies and agencies by phone, email & social media
- Develop and maintain strong active relationships with key client stakeholders at both agencies and enterprise clients direct
- Maintain an active pipeline of enterprise-level prospects and potential clients
- Manage full sales lifecycle including: identifying and prospecting leads; outreach; selling Cybba's offerings; marshalling internal resources; helping maintain the ongoing relationship and upselling solutions where warranted
- Exceed sales goals and quarterly revenue targets while being a collaborative member of the team
- Ensure all targeted prospect/client contacts and engagement opportunities are recorded in internal CRM
- 5-10+ years of successful overall sales experience, ideally 5+ years of digital media sales experience within enterprise brands and agencies
- BA/BS degree in business or related field
- Proven record of success in with enterprise accounts and brands
- Strong track record of success driving revenue through prospecting, creating new business and sustainably growing existing business
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and biddable programmatic media marketplace —past, present, and future
- In-depth knowledge of ecommerce, and high business acumen, as it relates to marketing practices
- Ability to work well independently and under pressure, as well as be highly responsive to clients
- Customer centric, consultative solution sales approach focused on client’s initiatives and metrics for success
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment quickly and easily
Cybba Inc., founded in Boston in 2017 with offices worldwide, helps to bring its innovative digital marketing solutions to e-commerce companies around the world. Using advanced data analysis, we provide leading digital marketing solutions for brands of all sizes. Our strategies include in-depth customer segmentation, digital display ads, onsite optimization, and remarketing technologies. With these strategies and our full-service account management, we help brands drive qualified traffic to their sites, increase customer conversion rates, and reduce cart abandonment.
Each day at Cybba involves new and exciting projects, but that doesn’t mean we don’t know how to have fun! Snacks and kegs, office parties and charity events – what more could you want? To support Cybba’s continued growth, we are always looking for passionate and talented individuals to join our dynamic, hardworking team. Do you have what it takes?